Monday, August 15, 2011

Early Adopter Joining Exhaustion

The Internet is an ever changing place, isn't it? If you're a writer, an artist trying to promote your art, or even if you just like to stay up-to-date on new websites, you'll find yourself signing up and joining almost constantly. Okay, I admit it's not constant -- but it sometimes seems that way.

I love to try out new sites to see how they work, so when Amber mentioned Triberr, I figured I would give it a shot. I don't understand it yet. At all. Triberr touts itself as a "reach multiplier." From what I can tell, it's mainly for bloggers (but I could be wrong about that) -- actually, I don't know enough about Triberr to be blogging about it. Our Triberr "tribe" is called Blog Boldly, and that's what I'm doing right now I suppose. What's more bold than going on and on about something you know nothing about?!? Yes, they call each grouping or collective a "tribe," and I hear there are "Bonfires" too. I'm hoping marshmallows are involved, but I doubt it.

But now you know about it too, in case it's something you want to check into, if you're not too exhausted by joining stuff already. I know my brain is exhausted. I just joined Triberr today, and I've already forgotten my password. However, resetting my password was simple (knowing me, I probably reset it to what it was in the first place), and now that I'm back in to the site, I don't know what to do.

So that's where it is right now. Updates later.

Here's a video that explains Triberr:


No comments: