Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Coming soon: My art in the newspaper

The newspaper article in the Gwinnett Daily Post is scheduled to appear on Sunday, the 26th instead of on the 25th. It is great to be in any edition of the newspaper. The Sunday edition has a beautiful Community Section.

So that's the good news. The bad news is that the article about me will have to compete for attention with the Publix Grocery Store weekly ad specials. Noooooo! Am I up to the challenge? Let's see who prevails - Darla or Publix. It will be touch and go - Publix always has some really great 'buy one get one free specials.' ;-)

Just kidding...I know the article will be great. I haven't read it yet, but it was written by a wonderful writer, Carole Townsend. I'm very excited to read it. I'm sure I'm a lot cooler in the newspaper. Let's hope so, anyway.

No comments: