Monday, August 30, 2010

Sea Turtle Painting

On September 4th, I'll be back at the Snellville Farmers' Market. I will be accepting silent bids for this acrylic painting of a sea turtle. The painting measures 16"H x 20"L.

Placing a bid for this original artwork will be as easy as writing your name, phone number, an email address and your bid on a slip of paper and sticking it in a box. You can do that, right? :)

At the end of the following Snellville Farmers' Market on September 11th, the highest bidder will get the painting. 100% of the proceeds of this painting will go to our local food bank, the Southeast Gwinnett Cooperative Ministry. So far, I've raised $295 for the food bank through my artwork.
Sea Turtle acrylic painting - Click to view larger

If you could please share this information with friends and family by using the social networking buttons below, I sure would appreciate it! The Southeast Gwinnett Cooperative Ministry is a wonderful charity in my area that helps the needy with prescriptions, utilities, groceries, and more.

Bids can be sent in by email if you don't live near Snellville Ga. Just email your bid to me at Darla.Dixon@gmail.com - please make the Subject Line "Sea Turtle Bid." I will keep your bid private. If the artwork will need to be mailed to you, please keep in mind the mailing fee will be $15 in addition to your bid.

PS: I am still working on this painting, so the finished painting will have even more details.

Thank you very much!

1 comment:

Amberr said...

If this is the work in progress, I can't wait to see the finished product!